P
U
B
Cliquez SVP P
U
B
L ultime Webzine orienté Metal qui se renouvelle au quotidien

MI Instagram | MI YouTube | MI Facebook
CD Reviews | DVD Reviews | Book Reviews | Interviews | Live Reports | Concours | Forums | Radio | Photos | M-I Tshirt | Contact | M-I Banner
Fermer/Ouvrir ce bloc Rechercher sur M-I

Avancee | Aidez-moi
Fermer/Ouvrir ce bloc M-I Membres
· Page d'accueil
· S'enregistrer
· Liste des Membres
· M-I sur Instagram
· M-I sur Facebook
· M-I sur YouTube
· M-I sur Twitter
· Top 15 des Rubriques
· M-I FAQ
· M-I Tshirt
Fermer/Ouvrir ce bloc Book Reviews Aléatoires
Voir les autres
Fermer/Ouvrir ce bloc Interviews Aléatoires
· SATYRICON (no) …
· AUDREY HORNE (n…
· MARTYR (ca) - F…
· WITCHES (FRA) -…
· YEAR LONG DISAS…
Voir les autres
Fermer/Ouvrir ce bloc CD Reviews Aléatoires
Voir les autres
Fermer/Ouvrir ce bloc Rejoins-nous sur Facebook
Fermer/Ouvrir ce bloc Live Reports Aléatoires
· KORPIKLAANI (fi…
· UFO (usa) - Ely…
· VORMELA BLACK F…
· AVRIL LAVIGNE (…
· HORRESCO REFERE…
Voir les autres
Fermer/Ouvrir ce bloc DVD Reviews Aléatoires
Voir les autres
Fermer/Ouvrir ce bloc Qui est en Ligne ?
Il y a actuellement 329 invités et 0 membres en ligne

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Inscrivez-vous gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Fermer/Ouvrir ce bloc M-I Jeux

Deviens un pro de la batterie en cliquant ici ou (Entraîne toi sur la batterie de Danny Carey de TOOL)

P
U
B
Cliquez SVP P
U
B
METAL IMPACT :: Voir le sujet - MALHKEBRE "Revelation" CD Digipack & Tapes + n
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

MALHKEBRE "Revelation" CD Digipack & Tapes + n

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    METAL IMPACT Index du Forum -> Annonces
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Necrocosm
M-I Membre

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 09, 2014 6:29 pm    Sujet du message: MALHKEBRE "Revelation" CD Digipack & Tapes + n Répondre en citant

Now distributed by

the new opus of
The Apostles of Ignominy

MULTI
SUNT
VOCATI
PAUCI
VERO
ELECTI

R E
V E
L A
T I
O N

MALHKEBRE
"Revelation"

Deluxe 4-panel digipack CD

24-page full color booklet on 170g paper with special Pantone Gold ink
limited to 500 copies.

Digital version available on Bandcamp

I. Multi Sunt Vocati [00:38]
II. In Pulverem Reverteris [06:21]
III. Hystérie Révélatrice - Part I [01:57]
IV. Hystérie Révélatrice - Part II [06:45]
V. Dogma [00:50]
VI. To Become Or Die [05:23]
VII. AMDG [03:12]
VIII. The Truth Must Be Doubted For Victory [05:02]
IX. IHSV [07:52]
Total Time 38:04

Secretly assembled during the years, MALHKEBRE's "Revelation" is a manifestation of true Death worship in the shape of dissonant, razor-like riffs, cryptic and convoluted structures, tetanus-made melodies, and hysterical vocal invocations preaching the arrival of a new era of Transcendance, Devotion, Chaos, and Spirituality.

MALHKEBRE means true Satanic Resistance, the fist of the Devil in the face of Modern Society.

Artwork, drawings & pictures by Mystik Dementia
Cover picture by Andy Julia
Recorded at Sonic Chaos studio
Mastering by Xort at Drudenhaus studio

M A L H K E B R E
Eklezjas'tik BerZerK - vocals
Kristik A.K. - bass
Shamaanik B. - drums
Messiatanik Armrek - guitars
Malhkebre is the messenger, His messenger. Since 2002, the word of the Lord has been propagated by the sonic terrorism of four militants totally devoted to His cause: members of the sectarian organization “The Apostles of Ignominy.” Their art, which could be described as Orthodox Black Metal, is a profession of faith, an act of resistance to all forms of morals and humanism. Here a pagan and bucolic Satanism is out of the question. No snow-covered forests, only emaciated, charred stumps; no white wolves, except as carcasses rotting in the sun of a nuclear winter…

The group has distilled its venom sparingly, preferring to bide its time rather than unleashing a flood of poor productions. So far, a Cassette released privately for a small number of initiates; the "Prostration" mini LP, first in analog then digitally; a split with Aosoth in analog (2009); and now the first full-length album, "Revelation." On the other hand there have been numerous celebrations and a number of groups/brothers have partaken in the liturgies: Antaeus, Blacklodge, Alien Deviant Circus, Christicide, Destroyer 666, Embrace of Thorns, Hell Militia, Ofermod, Peste Noire… these concerts are veritable rituals that make an impression and never leave you indifferent.

Like a sonic mark, the message rests in your subconscious whether you like the performance or not. Malhkebre spreads His word and isn’t there to put you at ease, but to make you accept your paltry human condition through submission to the One.
Only then can you raise yourself in suffering… You deserve it.
[Biography by Frater Kryst DvX]

DISCOGRAPHY
Revelation (CD - I, Voidhanger Records - 2014; TAPE - Total Holocaust/Tour De Garde - 2014)
The Truth Through Salt - Split 7" with AOSOTH (Art Of Propaganda - 2009)
Prostration - EP (MLP - Battlesk'rs Prod. 2006; CD - Ahdistuksen Aihio Prod. 2010; TAPE - Tour De Garde)
In His Name - TAPE (Demo 2004)

LINKS
Homepage - Facebook - Bandcamp - The Apostles of Ignominy

Released by

I, VOIDHANGER RECORDS - 2014 An independent division of ATMF

also available
for analog worshippers :

European (gold) and North-American (black) versions of "Revelation" on tape format are both available

each version is limited to 250 copies.

In The Name of Ignominy

others news in distribution:

ANNTHENNATH "Bridges to Nothingness" CD - Quote from label: ANNTHENNATH is violent anti-human Black Metal and returns with a concept about nothingness : 3 new tracks in the vein of the second demo, "Paeans of Apostasy". The rest of the CD is filled with very rare material : first demo from 2004 and rehearsal tracks from 2002 and 2005. ANNTHENNATH is made of members from ANGMAR, ARPHAXAT, DISKARIAL, FUNERAILLE, SAEL... [Label: Armée de la mort] 5.90 €

CARUOS "metempsychosis" CD - Pagan Black metal with members from Invoker and Mhönos. [Label: Werewolf] 5.00 €

DEATHEVOKATION / MANDATORY / KINGDOM "Altar Of The Old Skulls" CD - Old school Death metal bands in the finnish style. Souds like Slugathor, Demilish... [Label: Time Before Time] 10.50 €

GOREFEST "Erase" CD - The classical Heavy Death metal album from these dutch veterans. [Label: Nuclear Blast] 9.00 €

MALEPESTE "dereliction" CD - French depressive black metal with members from Art of necromancy. 8.00 €

MALHKEBRE "Revelation" CD Digipack - Deluxe 4-panel digipack, 24-page full color booklet on 170g paper with special Pantone Gold ink. Limited to 500 copies. Secretly assembled during the years, MALHKEBRE's "Revelation" is a manifestation of true Death worship in the shape of dissonant, razor-like riffs, cryptic and convoluted structures, tetanus-made melodies, and hysterical vocal invocations preaching the arrival of a new era of Transcendance, Devotion, Chaos, and Spirituality. MALHKEBRE means true Satanic Resistance, the fist of the Devil in the face of Modern Society. Artwork, drawings & pictures by Mystik Dementia Cover picture by Andy Julia Mastering by Xort at Drudenhaus studio Few copies in stock! [Label: I Voidhanger records] 12.00 €

NECROCOSM "Aesthetic Death Worker" Girly - Red Girly (Fruit Of The Loom quality). Necrocosm's logo on the front "Aesthetic Death Worker" on the back. [Label: Necrocosm] 10.00 €

ABOMINATION "ST" LP - Technical Thrash metal with Paul Speckman from Deathstrike/Master. A classic from the 90's. [Label: Nuclear Blast] 15.00 €

ARMAGEDDA "Only true believers" LP - True Black metal with some thrash influences. Close from Carpathian Forest, Dark Throne...With members from LIK, Volkermord. Hand limited to 666. [Label: From Beyond] 34.00 €

BLASPHEMOUS EVIL "Old necromancers" LP - Primitive Black metal with Tyrant Werewolf from Satanic warmaster. In the early vein of Beherit. Limited to 333 copies. [Label: Painiac] 37.00 €

DARVULIA "L'Alliance des Venins" LP - Including an exclusive track "Le Silence d'Anna" from an old recording session. A2 poster and printed inner sleeve. Limited to 500 copies. [Label: Battlesk'rs] 15.00 €

HERETIC "Devilworshipper" LP - Primitive tribute to the old gods like Blasphemy and Beherit... Limited to 300 handnumbered copies. [Label: Fuck Off] 16.00 €

IL SANGUE "Elegia 4 : in still desolation" LP - Suicidal and funeral doom metal with extreme vocals. Sounds like Bethlehem in a really rough way. [Label: Parasitic] 10.00 €

KULT OV AZAZEL "Triumph of fire" LP - Fast and Brutal Black metal. Close to panzer division Marduk. [Label: Arctic music group] 14.00 €

SAISON DE ROUILLE "Déroutes Sans Fin" LP - Inner printed bag, co-released with Kaosthetik. 2nd full-length of this french industrial rock metal project! [Label: Necrocosm] 15.00 €

ETERNAL MAJESTY "From War To Darkness" LP Picture - Great mighty Black Metal. Last copy. [Label: Akedia] 15.00 €

AFFLICTION GATE "Shattered Ante Mortem Illusions" MLP - 10" + printed innerbag French Old School Death Metal at its best! Limited to 500 copies. [Label: Gospels of Death] 9.75 €

FUNERAILLE "logo" Patch - Embroidered logo patch - 10 cm / 7 cm [Label: n/a] 3.00 €

SEKTARISM "Hosanna Sathana - dark grey" Patch - High quality woven patch 9.50 cm / 13 cm [Label: Zanjeer Zani] 4.00 €

SEKTARISM "Hosanna Sathana - white" Patch - High quality woven patch 9.50 cm / 13 cm [Label: Zanjeer Zani] 4.00 €

MALHKEBRE "Revelation - Black version" Tape - North-american version - Black Tape - 12 panel booklet - Gold pantone - limited to 250 copies. Secretly assembled during the years, MALHKEBRE's "Revelation" is a manifestation of true Death worship in the shape of dissonant, razor-like riffs, cryptic and convoluted structures, tetanus-made melodies, and hysterical vocal invocations preaching the arrival of a new era of Transcendance, Devotion, Chaos, and Spirituality. MALHKEBRE means true Satanic Resistance, the fist of the Devil in the face of Modern Society. Artwork, drawings & pictures by Mystik Dementia Cover picture by Andy Julia Mastering by Xort at Drudenhaus studio [Label: Tour De Garde] 5.00 €

MALHKEBRE "Revelation - Gold version" Tape - European version - Gold Tape - 12 panel booklet - Gold pantone - limited to 250 copies. [Label: Total Holocaust] 5.00 €

NECROCOSM "Aesthetic Death Worker" TS - Red TS Necrocosm (Gildan shirt). "Necrocosm's logo" on the front "Aesthetic Death Worker" on the back. [Label: Necrocosm] 10.00 €

www.NECROCOSM.ORG
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    METAL IMPACT Index du Forum -> Annonces Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: